Thursday, January 21, 2010

Santa Fe Christian Game

The most recent game that the Mustangs have played was against Santa Fe Christian. As I am happy to report we won, we creamed them actually. The score was Mustangs 66 and Eagles 30. Man, did it feel good to cream them, Paige can relate to that! :) We all played as a team and everybody got points and it was a fun game to watch/be in. In other news, Harper had a wonderful game with 18 points (can you say high scorer of the game?), 7 rebounds, 3 steals, and two blocked shots. She also went 2 for 4 from the free throw line. I, Blair, had a, how shall I say this... selfless game... hahah. I had 4 points, 5 assists, and 9 rebounds. Not bad, I guess, at least that is what mom keeps telling me. Okay so for the funny and surprising story of the game, Christine Jacobson's NBA three pointer comes to mind. With only a couple of seconds left in the first half, Christine had the ball and we were all yelling for her to shoot, so she did, and SWISH! haha it was great! :) she told me after that she thought she was going to airball it. haha. Some more good news is that it looks like we, the Mustangs, are out of our 5 game losing slump, but we will have to see.

Well, we have a game tomorrow (Friday) against Tri-City Christian and then another game on Saturday against Lincoln so I will write tomorrow/saturday/sunday.... it really depends if I remember to write or not! :)

1 comment:

  1. you better write about all your games...mom won't even facebook me about them anymore. she just sends me here. love you ladies. hope tonight went well.

    ReplyDelete